We don’t recommend freezing cauliflower rice longer than a week. When product is frozen longer it will decay and turn to mush. We recommend blanching before freezing Cauliflower to stop the action of enzymes.
Articles in this section
- Missing Master Pack
- Can you freeze cauliflower rice?
- What country did your products come from?
- Does your facility use peanuts in your facility?
- Are your products organic?
- Do you use preservatives on vegetables?
- Do your products contain gluten?
- Do your products contain MSG?
- Why do I have a large core cut in my bag?
- Can product be eaten after best by date?