We do not recommend eating a salad after the "Best If Used By Date." Like all fresh vegetables, Salads have a limited shelf life (even when refrigerated), and the "Best If Used By" instructions should be observed.
Articles in this section
- Missing Master Pack
- Can you freeze cauliflower rice?
- What country did your products come from?
- Does your facility use peanuts in your facility?
- Are your products organic?
- Do you use preservatives on vegetables?
- Do your products contain gluten?
- Do your products contain MSG?
- Why do I have a large core cut in my bag?
- Can product be eaten after best by date?